Our intake forms and planning tools are designed to provide you the information and resources you need to succeed in crisis planning for VA and Medicaid.
If you have a potential crisis Medicaid or VA case, use one of our intake forms to gather and organize your client’s case facts. When you’re ready, e-mail the form to us at email@example.com for a complimentary analysis of your client’s situation.
- Single Person
- Married Couple
- Married Couple – Both Institutionalized
- VA Planning
- Simple Quote Form for Medicaid
- Simple Quote Form for VA
- Immediate Annuity/PSK Quote Form
Medicaid Planning Tools
For even more Medicaid planning tools and resources, visit our State Resources page, where you’ll find state-specific Medicaid planning figures, your state’s Medicaid manual, and relevant case law.
- Federal Medicaid Website
- SSA Life Expectancy Table
- 42 U.S. Code Subchapter XIX
- Deficit Reduction Act of 2005
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- 2018 SSI and Spousal Impoverishment Standards
VA Planning Tools
The VA Aid & Attendance benefit is a great way to provide financial relief to qualified veterans or their surviving spouses when faced with high care costs. Use some of the resources below to learn more.